Engineering & ConstructionFrontend, backend, and everything in between
Project Control Manager
About the role:
You’ll be responsible for managing the Project Control team to provide high quality project services. You’ll partner with the Directors and Project Managers to control and monitor the cost and budget of construction projects and provide high quality, concise and actionable project reporting and insight. Responsibilities will include cost estimating, cost management, planning, controls, risk management, project reporting, contract management, procurement and scheduling.
- Set up the project controls tools and systems.
- Support all of the construction projects by providing experienced input into project execution and project strategies to frame project delivery.
- Control and monitor the cost and budget of all Construction projects total expenditure ensuring costs are captured and properly recorded. Provide cost control support.
- Drive reporting efficiency and effectiveness. Support high quality planning processes and ensure that the business allocates its resources effectively.
- Manage the team to prepare work to be estimated, including scopes of work, labor, materials and time requirements.
- Manage the team to develop and maintain project schedule reports per project/contract and provide close milestone management.
- Manage the team to provide planning and coordination of project materials for construction projects. And ensure requests for quotations (RFQ), buying activities, purchase requisitions and purchase orders are managed.
- Provide administration and management of contractual agreements.
- Manage and develop an effective, motivated and satisfied team.
- You’ll have experience in Project Controls management positions from within the Construction industry.
- You’ll have relevant experience in project controls, estimating and cost control and have knowledge of budget management, project cost planning, scheduling and reporting,
- Proven experience of positively partnering with our business leaders, in a professional and commercially focused manner.
- Exceptional management and leadership experience is essential.
- Exceptional reporting and presentation skills with good attention to detail.
- Most importantly you’ll have strong analytical and quantitative skills, attention to detail and problem solving abilities.
If you have the skills, experience and attitude for the role, submit an application, click here.