Cory Zelniker has been busy here at Transit Wireless, and we are so grateful he’s part of our success. He started soon after graduation and is now leading a team that supports our mechanical, electrical, and infrastructure designs on proposals for some of the most significant wireless projects in the country… and did we mention he just got engaged?
- Why did you want to work at Transit Wireless?
- I started at Transit Wireless as a recent Engineering grad who saw a company with a ton of opportunity to grow. Transit Wireless seemed like a perfect fit for starting my career with a focus on designing large-scale city-changing infrastructure. Living locally, I can see how Transit Wireless projects impact my community directly. Because we are a part of BAI, I see how we are doing the same in other major cities worldwide.
- What makes Transit Wireless a great place to work?
- In my time with Transit Wireless, I have been given opportunities to work on large infrastructure upgrades across New York City. I have also been able to work on my personal career development and now manage a great group of talented Engineers in a fantastic team setting. Their commitment to putting the customer first in every job they do keeps me confident and excited to take on whatever project comes our way.
- What project are you excited to work on?
- My team is in a position to do something different each and every day. From prototyping new hardware for future builds to determining best practices for construction implementation to creating design submittals for specific subway stations. I am always excited to work on new R&D projects and find ways to learn more about bidding for our next opportunity.