I am a Data Product Manager and I joined Transit Wireless in 2019. In my day-to-day I translate customer needs into solutions that the Analytics and Insights team can deliver using our data assets and our analytics products. I manage our application development, architecture, and even get hands-on and code. I have a technical role and a background in engineering, but I love to write and even won a few local competitions when I was in high school.
- What made you want to come work for Transit Wireless?
- After spending 10 years in consulting, I wanted the challenge to build a product and follow through on its success. Transit Wireless offered me a great opportunity to take on a new product line and steward it through its lifecycle.
- What are you most excited about in the company’s future?
- The potential for growth around analytics and insights derived from IoT. Both 5G and WiFi-6 will provide a launchpad to IoT applications we can’t even imagine right now.
- What are the current goals that the company is focused on, and how does your team work to support hitting those goals?
- Our number one goal is to ensure our customers receive the best value possible from wireless communications, and specifically within my team, from analytics and insights that can help them improve operations and capital planning. We listen closely to our customers to understand their goals and objectives, in order to bring them technology and solutions that deliver on their vision.
We are Transit Wireless