Dina Karman joined Transit Wireless as Counsel, Commercial Contracts in June 2020. Dina is responsible for supporting all commercial transactions with customers, suppliers, and partners on behalf of the Company. She is a life-long resident of Sayville, New York.
- What is your favorite part about working for Transit Wireless?
- I love collaborating with my peers at TW. I started with the company during the pandemic, so I have yet to meet most of my teammates in person. Despite that fact, I have developed strong relationships across the organization. I have really enjoyed working with everyone at TW over the last year.
- What are you most excited about in the company’s future?
- I’m excited to see where 5G and smart technology solutions take us. It’s fun to think that you can be part of something that’s going to really change how the world works, with smart cities, driverless cars, and other automated solutions that 5G will allow.
- What is the best project you have worked on?
- Working on public-private partnership agreements was new to me, and that’s been a fantastic opportunity, not only because of how I’ve expanded my personal development, but also to learn how impactful P3 agreements can be. To see what a private company and a transit agency can accomplish when they work together as a team, like Transit Wireless and the MTA working together to put cellular service in an underwater subway tunnel during the height of the COVID outbreak, all at no cost to the taxpayers…it’s truly amazing!
We are Transit Wireless
The WeAreTransitWireless campaign is an effort to showcase the valuable members across our company, including a diversity of talent and departments. These are the individuals who work to ensure Transit Wireless stays at the forefront of 5G technology, smart transit and P3 relationships. Stay tuned for more features coming soon!