Diolvis Germosen is a member of Transit Wireless’s Network Operations & Engineering team, fulfilling the role of Network Operations Center Technician. Diolvis has been with Transit Wireless for over three years, having joined after a few years in the industry.
Diolvis’s day-to-day responsibilities include performing reactive and preventative maintenance on Transit Wireless’s systems, diagnostic troubleshooting, and providing 24/7 support of datacenter, DAS & WiFi nodes, responding as needed.
- What made you want to come work for Transit Wireless?
- For me, it was the impact that Transit Wireless made in the entire city of New York. I wanted to be part of all the changes Transit Wireless was bringing and continues to bring to our great city.
- What keeps you excited to come to work?
- One of the things that keeps me excited is our ever-changing environment. I have been a part of the Network Operations team for almost four years, and not one day has been the same. That dynamic environment keeps me engaged.
- What is the best project you have worked on?
- Recently, some of the best projects I have worked on include finishing some of our venue projects, such as the passive intermodulation work at the GWBB or Canarsie Tunnel and ensuring we meet all our deadlines.