Although a recent hire, Erica has hit the ground running on numerous initiatives within Transit Wireless, including engagement, recruitment and DEI. She will be working on developing our team, ensuring transparency, and continued business success.
- What made you want to come work for Transit Wireless?
- As a New Yorker, Transit Wireless has always been at the forefront of my travel experience. I’ve benefitted from their services for years and I was incredibly fascinated by their “Connected Cities” endeavor. When the opportunity to work at Transit Wireless arose, I was excited at the prospect of joining a mid-sized company’s Human Resources team where I’d be able to implement fun and creative initiatives.
- What keeps you excited to come to work?
- Being a relatively new hire at a growing, adventurous company is very exciting. I’m learning a lot in this role, and I’ve had the opportunity to work in all aspects of Human Resources in a way I wasn’t able to in the past. The variety of work has been fun, engaging, and very beneficial to my growth.
- What project are you excited to work on?
- There are a lot of exciting projects in the horizon at Transit Wireless. I’m very excited to have a hand in all of them.