He is skilled in all areas of Helpdesk, Microsoft Office 365, Inventory Management, Budget Management, and Customer Service. He began his career at Transit Wireless as a Network Operations Intern, having stayed with the company and honed his expertise.
Frank earned his bachelor’s degree in Information Technology with a specialization in Criminology from the New Jersey Institute of Technology.
- What made you want to come work for Transit Wireless?
- During college, I was looking for a new and exciting opportunity to begin my career in Information Technology. After looking and doing my research, I was informed of an opening for an internship at Transit Wireless. The company had done so much at the time and seemed like a great company to work for, so I couldn’t pass up the opportunity. Little did I know it would turn into being with the company for over six years and being a part of so many exciting projects along the way.
- What keeps you excited to come to work?
- I enjoy the challenge of learning something new each day to become more effective at my job. It’s fun to challenge myself to develop new skills that can better my career moving forward, which will also then benefit the company.
- What is the best project you have worked on?
- I’d have to say the best project I’ve worked on at Transit Wireless was deploying Microsoft Office 365 for all users in the company. Rolling out this project was essential to help improve efficiency and productivity for Transit Wireless. The importance of this project showed when the COVID-19 pandemic started in March 2020 as Microsoft Office 365 helped the company go remote and helped ensure collaboration between all users.