Sean Wang and his family came to the United States from China when he was about ten years old. He joined Transit Wireless in 2013. His day-to-day role is to ensure the Radio Frequency (RF) team delivers the best in class DAS and WIFI solutions. They also strive to provide best practices for all existing and new construction design integration and optimization processes and procedures within Transit Wireless and BAI Communications. They keep up to date with the latest 5G and beyond technologies by knowledge sharing and implementing collaborative solution packages across the engineering organizations.
- What made you want to come work for Transit Wireless?
- As one of the early employees of Transit Wireless (I joined in 2013), it was the excitement of working on projects that improved how we communicate in the city where I live and work.
- What is the culture like at Transit Wireless?
- At Transit Wireless, we embody “do what matters and be courageous.” Together, we promote transparency, safety, and care for each other, especially during this challenging last year. From employee care packages that we received while working at home to flexible time off, leaders have our physical and mental health at the forefront.
- What is the best project you’ve worked on?
- There are too many to name, from MTA connectivity to custom antenna development for special Wi-Fi applications. The common denominator in all these projects is ensuring our customers are at the forefront of technological innovation.
We are Transit Wireless
The WeAreTransitWireless campaign is an effort to showcase the valuable members across our company, including a diversity of talent and departments. These are the individuals who work to ensure Transit Wireless stays at the forefront of 5G technology, smart transit and P3 relationships. Stay tuned for more features coming soon!