He joined Transit Wireless with over 5 years of experience in operations, primarily focusing on project management activities, vendor management, process improvements, data analysis, and reporting. At his previous position, Shameer was an Office Manager, leading his team in managing day to day facilities/administrative tasks and projects across the organization.
Shameer earned his bachelor’s degree in Operations Management from Baruch College. He is a Certified Associate in Project Management from the Project Management Institute.
- What made you want to come work for Transit Wireless?
- I was inspired by Transit Wireless’s overall vision to bring connectivity across transit operations. I have been a user of the service for years and have found it helpful in times where I needed to reach out to others while commuting to my destination. After engaging with the Leadership team for the first time, I felt that there were tons of growth opportunities in the business and that with my background I will be able to immediately contribute to the organization’s continued success.
- What keeps you excited to come to work?
- I am excited to have the opportunity to learn from so many great co-workers. There are a lot of subject matter experts in the organization who have years of industry knowledge and are always willing to share their expertise on any issue occurrences related to the network.
- What is the best project you have worked on?
- Working on the CMMS development project is at the top of my list. This platform can reinvigorate transit management. Having the opportunity to coordinate with our vendors, customers, and engineers on such scalable and innovative solutions has been very rewarding.