Teresa Ramirez joined Transit Wireless as the teams’ Human Resources Business Partner. Teresa is a native New Yorker who has been with Transit Wireless since August 2019. As the HR Business Partner, she works closely with the business leaders to support them and their employees’ HR needs in the areas of recruitment, performance management, employee relations, employee policies and procedures. A fun fact about Teresa is that she loves chocolate!
- What made you want to come work for Transit Wireless?
- I was attracted to the size of the organization and the company culture. Since we are a growing organization, we are fortunate to have the opportunity to learn and work closely with all departments. At Transit Wireless we place a focus on being courageous and doing what is right. I appreciate the balance of working in a warm, welcoming environment with teams and leaders that hold their employees to account for quality work in a fast-paced environment.
- What keeps you excited to come to work?
- My colleagues. I am honored to work with such a supportive and collaborative group. Together we work to lift each other up and to tackle what we have on our plates; that team spirit motivates me to do my best each day.
- What is the best project you have worked on?
- I enjoy working closely with our employees and leaders on goal setting and monitoring performance progress through the performance management cycle. It is very rewarding to look back at the year to see how far we have come and all that we have accomplished. It is also a great way to set goals for the following year that challenge us in new ways and help us develop in our careers.
We are Transit Wireless